Saturday, November 15, 2014

Roasted Rosemary Grapes



I just love Pinterest, don't you?

My poor lonely cookbooks.  
Recently, when we remodeled our kitchen, one thing I did not make room for 
was an open shelf for my cook book collection.  
It seems like I rarely even pull a cook book out anymore.
  
Pinterest has become my go to source 
for recipes and entertainment ideas.

While browsing appetizer recipes recently,
I found this one from A Quiet Life Blog 
that looked so intriguing...

Roasted Rosemary Grapes



Don't they look delicious?

I had to try my hand at this.
I made them for some friends last night and they were a hit,
so I wanted to share this with you.
They are very simple and easy to make.

And the taste is just amazing.
Try them, you'll like them!

I'm no food stylist, but here's my version.



And here's how I did it:

Start with regular table grapes. I used red grapes,
but I'm sure you could also use green grapes,
or mix them for more color.

Wash the grapes and pull them off the stems.
Put them in a bowl and toss them with some olive oil
and salt and pepper
and some fresh rosemary sprigs.

Roast them at 400* for 25 minutes until they look roasted and juicy.
I shook the pan once while they were cooking.
Serve warm or at room temperature.




To serve,
Spread some plain goat cheese on a slice of crusty french bread
and top with the roasted grapes.
Yum.




Oh, and a glass of wine goes nicely with this too...


Thanks to A Quiet Life Blog for the idea.

So easy and perfect for a Thanksgiving Appetizer!
Enjoy!

Come follow me on Pinterest.
There's always something fun going on!

Linking to:
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. it looks fabulous! we made them for a fund raiser and i have been craving them ever since, funny i just thought about making them for a party next week and here you come reminding me :-) great pics, glad you enjoyed them~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest, too. I pinned this recipe for family breakfast. We love grapes and goat cheese. I'm following your blog a time ago. I invite you to visit my place.
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love finding/seeing something new . . .
    I will try this out very soon . . .
    Thanks Erin!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated!
Thank you so much!